Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012

Dying Easter Eggs






Dying MORE Easter Eggs...this time with Grandma Kouba






Celebrating Grandpa Johnny's 90th Birthday!!!


Jayden stopped by and Caden thought it was pretty cool that he got to check out his police car!

Helping daddy and grpa put together grpa's new grill.
They ended up with a missing part...the igniter..gee I wonder who took that.  Kind of an important part!
Caden's Easter basket from Grma/Grpa

Going out for the egg hunt.



We surprised mom and dad and celebrated their 40th Anniversary!!

I am so lucky to have such amazing parents!!

all the kiddos with great grandma K

Denae & Terry just got a hot tub, so of course we had to test it out!!  I unfortantely couldn't partake in the hot tub festivities, but it looked fun!!


Easter basket #2 from the Easter Bunny

Easter Day



All the great grandkids with Great grandma/grandpa Peters

Easter Egg hunt #2


Easter basket #3 from grma/grpa Peters

Family Photo!!





No comments:

Post a Comment