Some moms from my preschool decided to throw me a baby shower and I couldn't believe all the hard work they put into it. The decorations and food were AMAZING! I am so touched that they did something like this for me and I will forever be thankful to them. This is the only shower for this baby since it is the 2nd boy, I wasn't expecting anything so it is nice to have some memories and pictures to put into baby boy #2's baby book. Only a few moms could make it to the actual shower since we all know how busy moms are, but I had such an amazing time and some of those that couldn't make have been kind enough to bring me some gifts to preschool to help with the birth of baby boy. So thank you again to everyone for all their time and gifts, we really do appreciate them!!!
Some of my preschoolers that were able to come! Enjoying some ice cream cake!!
32 weeks





No comments:
Post a Comment