Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby is coming!

This past weekend has been such a roller coaster....Since Saturday (April 28th), I have had some major cramping going on.  Saturday night they got really severe and I thought they had turned into contractions and thought I should start timing them, but then I layed down and went to bed and surprisingly woke up Sunday morning with...nothing.  Then all day Sunday again, cramps on/off and other signs that baby is getting ready to make his arrival.  The more I move the worse the cramps and tightening gets.  So today I called in the sub and had her take over for me at school.  Let's face it I am miserable AND I don't want to be at school alone when my water breaks and then not be able to leave until someone comes to watch the kids, so I thought it was best for everyone if a sub just takes over.  So now I am sitting at home...waiting.  I know it will happen soon, I just am getting really impatient and I want to meet my lil guy.  I have an appointment tomorrow (Tuesday, May 1st) with my doctor and hopefully she will either send me to the hospital or help move things along a little faster.  This mama is done being pregnant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment