Sleepover!! Kellen and my friend Amy spent the night one weekend and the boys had a lot of fun playing together. The little monkeys thought it would be fun to sneek into Kellens bed and jump around. Monkey see, monkey do!
Another trip home, a ton more memories. These two are SO fun to watch interact as their little conversations are so funny.
Potty training!! I had a whole week off, so I figured it was now or never to start the potty training before baby gets here. I think it helped Caden to see Macy going on the potty. We still have our ups and downs, but he is getting the hang of it! We are down to only and accident or two a day!
We of course had to spend some time at the rec center!!
Our two babysitters.
Job well done Madi!!
Two peas in a pod
Gramma Love
Macy falling asleep while playing the Ipad...again.
Caden and Kynaston had fun playing together again...I think Kynaston is happy he finally has another boy to play with now that Caden is old enough to. They had fun playing cars and swords. Boys will be boys!
Great Gramma Love
Loves for grandpa
So hard to leave, and can't wait to go home again!
No comments:
Post a Comment