Sunday, October 16, 2011

This and that

1st day of daycare for the year.  Looking so grown up


Kellen and Caden

We met our friends Jackson his mom Emily at a parade and this was actually Caden's first parade.  He had so much fun collecting candy and waving to the firetrucks and police cars.


Buddies


This summer I happen to run across a mower for a couple of bucks at a garage sale and bought it thinking, well if he doesn't use it no biggy.  Man was I wrong, I don't think there has been a time when we went outside that he hasn't pushed that thing around.  I even took it with us when we would go to Dickinson for the weekend.  This was by far the toy of the summer.

wrapping Zoe up in a blanket. 




We got to meet the twins Madden & Luke!  They were so cute and tiny, I can't wait to be holding a newborn again.  Congrats again Tyler, Amber and big sis Thea!

Caden holding Luke

Ty with all his babies

Grma & grpa larson loved taking Caden to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment