Grma Jackie & Grpa Daryl were back for the summer and Caden loved being in grpa's truck!
Helping daddy make popcorn
pooped out
our annual girls weekend in Bismarck!
all the garage sale signs on one corner...ridiculous!
We had a blast as usual! I look forward to this weekend every year! Love my mom & sis!
Larson Family pic
These are my faves
If you can't read his shirt it says BIG BROTHER....YES we are expecting!! Due May 13th and we are SO excited!!!
To bring everyone up to date we found out September 1st that I was pregnant!! I kind of knew before as I was waking up in the middle of the night feeling sick but we hadn't been trying for very long so I just didn't think it was so, but after a couple of test...sure enough!! My first appointment was on October 4th and had an ultrasound where we got to see the heartbeat and our new lil peanut. It was amazing!









No comments:
Post a Comment