Love this pic...notice the frog on his head!
The drive into the lake...beautiful. I miss those days already...it is going to be a long winter!
Of course there has to be golf cart rides.
One afternoon we packed up the boat and drove across the bay to a beach and hung out all afternoon. It was the PERFECT day and so much fun!
Caden's first tube ride. He loved it and laughed SO hard evertime we bounced.
This is one of my all time favorite pictures. I laugh every time I see it!
Tired after a long afternoon in the sun.
Macy's turn for a ride! She loved it just as much. Next year we will have to take them on together!
Water Fight!!
Kenna kneeboarding ~ first time and did great!
Denae & Terry's new boat
Finding frogs everywhere...Caden not sure what to think.
waiting to be tickled by bumpa
I was packing up the car getting ready to go home and noticed it was really quiet in the room Caden was playing...this is what I walked into. I think he had a fun weekend at the lake!!!
Madi kneeboarding...and she also learned to ski that weekend!
Dad fishing
my handsome lil man




No comments:
Post a Comment