Saturday, September 29, 2012

Holy Moly it's been awhile!


WOW...have I been busy. Life with 2 kids, photography business, starting of a new school year...completely full classes, and well just life. Needless to say I haven't posted in forever, but that doesn't mean we haven't been doing anything work taking pictures. I have pictures. Oh my do I have pictures! I don't even know where to start, maybe that is why I kept putting it off, but I'm back now and life seems to have settled down, well today anyway so I figured I better update update update! First of all for those of you who don't already know, Kyle will be starting a new job on Monday with U-haul! We are very excited..him for the fact that he may actually enjoy his work (He will be the maintence tech...aka fixer upper guy...right up his alley! Better pay, hours and benefits and a happy husband...should be nice! He does have to travel sometimes so we will see how that goes, but at least I will have my hubby back on the weekends!
In my world I have been SO busy with the first month of school and photography on the weekends, not to mention all my wife and mommy duties..whew I am tired just thinking of it all. Caden started preschool in the fall and is loving it and doing awesome with it! (I was a little nervous as I am his teacher, sometimes I am mommy, sometimes teacher or even Mrs. Larson some days) BUT he is doing great with having mommy be his teacher and I am loving having him there twice a week! Cammen is still doing wonderfully. He just had his 4 month check and is 95% for head and weight and 75% for height. So yes, he is eating well and is still the smiliest baby I have ever seen. He is always so happy and just a great baby all the way around. He still sleeps through the night and is just a go with the flow kind of child!
Well there was a quick update, now to add some pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment