Saturday, September 29, 2012

Goodbye Zoe



We had to say goodbye to Zoe. She just wasn't getting enough attention and she is with a very loving family now that I get updates periodically and she is getting so much love and attention. It was the best thing for her. Caden thinks she is on vacation at the lake. Kyle and I cried, well I bawled but knowing she is getting way more attention makes it easier. Miss her.



At Ottertail, Caden and Dax sharing goldfish while swimming. so sweet


Caden opening up a birthday card from Grandma June and Grandpa Johnny. He was excited because it had a birthday cake on the front. Birthdays for him mean birthday cake which he loves!!

He will hate that I posted this some day, but I borrowed some tutus from a friend for a photo shoot and Caden was very curious as to what they were, so I figured why not let him try them on. He makes one cute little girl doesn't he?!








No comments:

Post a Comment