I walked into the bathroom and discovered Caden with his feet in Cammen's bath water,
WITH his pants on and ALL his bath toys. Needless to say I had to rerun Cammens bath water.
Bathtime!
Sprinkler time with neighbor friend
They could pass for brothers in this picture!!
LOVE when he sleeps with arms above his head.
Sweet little Cammen is just changing so much every day
I have had some early mornings and couldn't pass up this photo opp one morning when the grass was covered in dew droplets. It was such a beautiful peaceful morning.
Sprinkler time again!
Kyle and his dad working on the patio. They have put in a lot of hours so far.
Caden had fun playing in the back of grandpa Daryls truck full of sand!
Homemade water slide
Patio is coming along!
Caden's friend Madisynn at her birthday party
Caden and his friend Kellen
sweet baby boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment