Friday, June 1, 2012

May

Madison loved holding Cammen and she is such a great helper/babysitter.  I wish I had her closer to help me out!

Auntie nae


Tony and Angela were so sweet and drove for just a short visit to meet cammen

cousins Kenna and Madi

Denae took the kiddos for a walk

my sweet niece Madi

Kenna couldn't wait to hold baby

Everyday since Cammen has been born Caden has told me, "now you have 2 kids!"

Chilling out and watching a movie in Cadens room

bath time

He loves his guitars!

Friend and neighbor Emily meeting Cammen. 

We have been busy adding landscaping to our house.  Grandpa Daryl is always put to work when he comes over with all the projects Kyle has going on.  And of course Caden is a great little helper too!

Helping daddy mow

Adam and Sarah meeting Cam



Brotherly love


This is one of my faves!


I am one lucky mommy with these 2 cute kiddos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment