Sunday, January 8, 2012

Our 3rd Christmas and New Years

Happy New Years!!









out of ALL the great gifts Kyle recieved this year, you can tell by the smile on his face this was one of his favorite...not sure why, but it was.  The bluray cast away.  He loves that movie for some reason and I think getting this made his Christmas!

This is what a typical Christmas looks like at our house...complete CHAOS!! 

Great Grandma June and Grandpa Johnny


look at all those gifts!!!






It was a great Christmas/New Years!!!



tuckered out from all the playing with cousins.  He recently started using the dreaded "why?" after everything.  I also weighed him the other day and he was 28lbs.  getting to be such a big boy!!

stealing grandpas food

enjoying grandma junes noodle soup!

Kyle painted the tree, the crib will go under the branches to the left and I have to get some words for the wall, but it's a start!!  Great job honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment