Sunday, November 6, 2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Sharing grampas lap

Aunt Deb came by to see the kids play together

Grma/Grpa Peters also stopped by!

Brezlyn

Two of my good friends from H.S./College were in town so we all met up at the Community Center so we could catch up and the kiddos could play together.  It was a lot of fun and I miss spending time with those ladies.  It's too bad that we see each other so little.  I guess it makes these meetings all the more special!

Tanya & Mikes newest addition Grazia.  I was so glad I got to meet her, she is absolutely adorable!

Tanya's other little girl Gianna.  She was having fun giving Caden kisses and hugs.  She is so sweet and well Caden didn't really know what to think!! 




Lindsay's little man Gavin who is 10 weeks younger than Caden.


Us girls...Tanya and Lindsay

with our kiddos

Caden and Lindsays two, Gavin and Sophia

Caden and Macy.  They had a lot of fun playing together. It is so much fun watching them now that they can hold little conversations!

I have a picture of them doing this same pose as babies I will have to dig up.

hangin with auntie

Grma K came over to watch the kids play as well!




Kynaston and Caden.  I think Kynaston liked having another boy around to play with.  They had tons of fun driving cars together!

This picture makes me laugh.  I wonder what their conversation was about?!

Practicing trick or treating.



He was MAD that the pumpkin was "broken".   We hadn't carved our pumpkins yet, so he didn't understand that whole concept.

two little dragons...so sweet




kisses from grma Kouba


It is always SO hard to say goodbye.



No comments:

Post a Comment