Thursday, November 3, 2011

Baby update

I had a doctor appointment today and she checked the heartbeat and all looks good.  It was in the 160's.  I am finally starting to feel a little bit more normal.  I still have days where the naseau takes over, but it seems to be less and less and my energy levels seem to be getting better as well.  I can't believe I am starting the second trimester already!!  The next BIG appointment will be Dec.21 and we will hopefully have the ultrasound that we can find out the sex of our lil nugget.  It's driving me crazy not knowing!!

1 comment:

  1. No no a surprise! We're going to try not to find out what we're having, but ask after December 6 if the u/s tech accidentally lets it slip. Any guesses or house wagers on girl or boy? What an exciting early Christmas present, though. You should ask the tech to write it on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope to open with the other Christmas presents!
    I guess we "just" missed you last week, our appointment was on Friday. It completely didn't occur to me until now that I might run into you in the waiting room. :-)

    ReplyDelete